Frozen Lemonade Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package (3 oz) lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon peel grated
- 1/2 cube(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 frozen whipped topping, thawed divided
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust
- 2 candied lemon half slices, cut into 8 wedges (optional)
- Microwave evaporated milk in medium bowl on high power for 1 minute or until warm. Whisk in gelatin. Refrigerate uncovered for 30 minutes. Add lemon peel and juice; mix well. Gently whisk in 2 cups whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours. Dollop remaining 1 cup whippe topping around edge of pie. Top each dollop with lemon wedge. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.
- Can use fat free evaporated milk and sugar free lemon gelatin and sugar free whipped topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Lemonade Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts