Frozen herbs/Organic Gardening
Community Recipe from
- Fresh herbs
- 1. Wash herbs, discarding stems and damaged leaves. Spin leaves dry in a salad or dry well with paper towels.
- 2. Place herbs in food processor with 1/3 cup EVOO for every 2 cups leaves.
- 3. Pulse processor, scraping down sides of bowl from time to time, until you get a chunky paste and all leaves are chopped.
- 4. To package for freezing, put 1 cup of herb oil into a 1 quart ziplock bag, then flatten and spread mixture to a very thin layer; freeze flat.
- 5. Break off into pieces and use as needed during cooking, just like you would with fresh herbs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen herbs/Organic Gardening Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes