This is a delicious pie, I have made the recipe several times, great for warm weather. Very light, not too sweet,(I used no fat for condensed milk and whipped cream), easy make ahead dish.
Frozen Hawaiian Pie
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 12 Hours
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 large banana)
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker crusts
- Garnishes: chopped pineapple, maraschino cherries, chopped walnuts, whipped topping, toasted coconut, fresh mint sprigs
- Stir together condensed milk and whipped topping. Fold in next 7 ingredients. Pour evenly into graham cracker crusts.
- Cover and freeze 12 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer, and let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note