FROZEN FRUIT SALAD
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 OZ PKG JELLO (SEE BELOW)
- DASH SALT
- 1 C BOILING WATER
- 1 (8 OZ) CAN PINEAPPLE TIDBITS
- 1/4 C LEMON JUICE
- 1/3 C MAYO
- 1 C WHIPPING CREAM OR 2 C SOUR CREAM
- 1 BANANA DICED
- 1/2 C SEEDED HALVED GRAPES
- 1/4 C DICED MARASCHINO CHERRIES
- 1/4 C CHOPPED NUTS
- MIXED FRUIT, STRAWBERRY, LEMON OR ORANGE JELLO
- CAN USE DRAINEDCRUSHED PINEAPPLE, OR DRAINED FRUIT COCKTAIL
- DISSOLVE JELLO AND SALT IN BOILING WATER. DRAIN PINEAPPLE MEASURING SYRUP, ADD WATER TO MAKE 1/2 C. STIR INTO GELETIN W/LEMON JUICE. BLEND IN MAYO. CHILL TILL VERY THICK.
- WHIP CREAM. FOLD FRUITS, NUTS AND WHIPPED CREAM INTO GELATIN. POUR INTO 9 X 5 X 3 LOAF PAN OR 2 FREEZING TRAYS. FREEZE TILL FIRM AT LEAST 3-4 HRS.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads