Frozen Fruit Salad
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 3 (6-ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups sliced banana
- 1 1/2 cups grapefruit sections
- Thinly sliced lettuce leaves
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a 2-cup liquid measuring cup; add water to measure 1 1/2 cups.
- Combine pineapple, pineapple liquid, orange juice concentrate, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 8 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes; cut into chunks, and serve over lettuce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This