Frozen Fruit Pops
I prefer chunky bits of fruit in my pops, so I don't puree the berries very long. Prep: 10 minutes; Freeze: 2 hours.
Yield: Makes 4 (5-ounce) pops
- Blueberry Pops
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup blueberry juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- Strawberry Pops
- 3 cups strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1/2 cup Simple Syrup
- Pineapple Mint Pops
- 3/4 pound pineapple chunks
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, stems removed
- 1/4 cup Simple Syrup
- 1. Process ingredients in a blender until smooth. Divide evenly among 4 (5-ounce) paper or plastic drink cups, and freeze. After 1 hour, insert a stick into the center of each. Freeze until completely frozen, 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- 2. Remove from freezer, and let stand at room temperature 2 to 3 minutes. Remove cup, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts