Frozen Cranberry Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) cranberries frozen
- 2 cup(s) seedless red grapes frozen
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 1/2 pint(s) whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Place mixing bowl and beaters in the refrigerator. Chop cranberries in a food processor. Remove to a bowl and stir in 1/2 cup sugar. Chop pecans. Chop grapes. In chilled mixing bowl, whip cream, beating in remaining 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Stir in cranberries, pecans and grapes. Serve immediately or keep in freezer until a few minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note