Frozen Cranberry Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) cranberries frozen
- 2 cup(s) seedless red grapes frozen
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 1/2 pint(s) whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Place mixing bowl and beaters in the refrigerator. Chop cranberries in a food processor. Remove to a bowl and stir in 1/2 cup sugar. Chop pecans. Chop grapes. In chilled mixing bowl, whip cream, beating in remaining 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Stir in cranberries, pecans and grapes. Serve immediately or keep in freezer until a few minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes