This is a wonderful drink, easily enjoyed, and good both for Christmas as well as a hot summer day. Love it!
Frozen Cranberry-Moonshine Lemonade
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup sweet-and-spicy moonshine or Cranberry-Infused Moonshine
- 1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, 3/4 cup sweet-and-spicy moonshine or Cranberry-Infused Moonshine, 1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce, 2 Tbsp. orange liqueur, and 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice in a blender. Fill with ice to 5-cup level; process until smooth.
- Note: We tested with Catdaddy Carolina Moonshine and Triple Sec orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages