Very good and easy to make. The light pink color would be nice for Valentine's Day. The mojito mix is what causes this recipe to loose a star for me. If it tasted more like fresh mint I might have given 5 stars. If you are looking for a GREAT cranberry drink that is a beautiful, deep red take a look at the "Merry Cranberry Margaritas" recipe.
Frozen Cranberry Margaritos
A mojito traditionally uses rum; here we use tequila instead, hence the fun title. Dip rims of glasses in lime juice and a mixture of equal parts kosher salt and sugar for a twist on salt-rimmed glasses.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-oz.) can frozen mojito mix
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender. Fill blender with ice to 5-cup level, and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Triple Sec for orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note