Frozen Cranberry Margaritas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 11 1/2 oz frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 2 can(s) 12 oz 7 UP or Sprite
- 5 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) tequila
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1. Pour all ingredients into a 3 quart plastic container, beat with wire whisk or spoon until well blended
- 2. Cover and freeze at least 24 hours until slushy, Serve in margarita or cocktail glasses (15 servings 2/3 cup each)
- For decorative touches - rub the cut side of a lime or lemon on the rim of the glasses, then dip the rims into a shallow dish of coarse red sugar, garnish with fresh cranberries on a beverage stick
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LongBeachLiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Cranberry Margaritas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages