Frozen Coffee-Fudge Pie
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Fonda Shaia
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 306
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 7.1g
- Carbohydrate: 56.4g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 225mg
- Calcium: 161mg
- 1 cup packaged chocolate cookie crumbs (such as Oreo)
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, melted
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 3/4 cup fat-free hot fudge topping (such as Smucker's), divided
- 4 cups low-fat coffee ice cream (such as Starbucks Low Fat Latte)
- 9 chocolate-covered coffee beans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients, and toss with a fork until moist. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Place crust in freezer.
- To prepare filling, place a large bowl in freezer. Combine coffee granules and boiling water in a small bowl; stir until coffee dissolves. Add 3 tablespoons fudge topping; stir well. Set aside.
- Spoon ice cream into chilled bowl, and stir in fudge topping mixture. Spoon ice cream mixture into chilled crust; freeze 30 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 4 hours or until set. Place pie in refrigerator 20 minutes before serving to soften. Serve pie with 9 tablespoons fudge topping, and garnish with coffee beans, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts