- 1 cup packaged chocolate cookie crumbs (such as Oreo)
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, melted
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 3/4 cup fat-free hot fudge topping (such as Smucker's), divided
- 4 cups low-fat coffee ice cream (such as Starbucks Low Fat Latte)
- 9 chocolate-covered coffee beans (optional)
- calories 306
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fat 7.6 g
- satfat 3 g
- monofat 2.9 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 7.1 g
- carbohydrate 56.4 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- cholesterol 12 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 225 mg
- calcium 161 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients, and toss with a fork until moist. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Place crust in freezer.
To prepare filling, place a large bowl in freezer. Combine coffee granules and boiling water in a small bowl; stir until coffee dissolves. Add 3 tablespoons fudge topping; stir well. Set aside.
Spoon ice cream into chilled bowl, and stir in fudge topping mixture. Spoon ice cream mixture into chilled crust; freeze 30 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 4 hours or until set. Place pie in refrigerator 20 minutes before serving to soften. Serve pie with 9 tablespoons fudge topping, and garnish with coffee beans, if desired.