- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons quart vanilla light ice cream
- 8 chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Light Cream
- Maraschino cherries, optional
How to Make It
Add hot water to instant coffee in small cup; stir until dissolved. Place ice cream in medium bowl. Add coffee and chopped cookies; stir until well blended.
Spoon into 9-inch springform pan.
Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Cut into 10 slices to serve. Garnish with Reddi-wip and cherries, if desired. Store leftover dessert in freezer.