Blegh, watery and tasteless. I'd rather pay $8 at a restaurant for a better drink.
Frozen Coffee Cooler
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 4 cups brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 cup coffee liqueur
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup half-and-half or milk
- Garnishes: whipped cream, ground cinnamon
- Process half of first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour coffee mixture into a large pitcher. Repeat with remaining half of first 5 ingredients, and pour into pitcher. Stir half-and-half into coffee mixture, and garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kahlua for coffee liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Coffee Cooler Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages