Frozen Chocolate Mousse Squares
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 piece(s) Oreo Cookies Crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) butter Melted
- 2 container(s) cream cheese (16 oz ea)
- 14 ounce(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 4 Squares Semi Sweet Chocolate Melted
- 1 cup(s) Cool Whip Thawed
- Mix Curshed Cookies and butter in foil lined 9 inch square pan. Press frimly on bottom to form crust. Beat Cream cheese in Large bowl on low until creamy. Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition. Blend chocolate. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon over crust and cover. Freeze at least 6 hrs or overnight. Remove from freezer 15 min before serving to soften slightly. Store leftovers in freezer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Chocolate Mousse Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts