- 12 OREO Cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tubs (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
How to Make It
MIX cookie crumbs and butter in foil-lined 9-inch square pan; press onto bottom of pan.
BEAT cream cheese spread in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Blend in chocolate. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Spoon over crust; cover.
FREEZE 6 hours. Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
Total fat: 20 g
Saturated fat: 12 g
Cholesterol: 50 mg
Sodium: 200 mg
Carbohydrate: 26 g
Dietary fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 22 g
Protein: 4 g
Vitamin A: 8% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 10% DV
Iron: 4% DV