Frozen Chocolate Ladyfinger Dessert
Fancy enough for company, this dessert is ready for the freezer in only 15 minutes.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours
- 1 1/2 (3-ounce) packages ladyfingers (about 18)
- 1 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 (5-ounce) cans fat-free evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Garnish: chocolate curls
- Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise. Line bottom and sides of a lightly greased 8-inch springform pan with ladyfingers, cut side in; set aside.
- Combine marshmallows, milk, and chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until marshmallows and chocolate are melted, stirring occasionally. Stir in vanilla; cool completely. Fold whipped topping into cooled chocolate mixture; pour filling into prepared pan. Cover and freeze 8 hours. Carefully remove sides of pan. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note