Frozen Chocolate Decadence Brownies
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 226
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Carbohydrate: 44.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 110mg
- Calories from fat: 12%
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Calcium: 34mg
- 1 (20.5-ounce) package low-fat brownie mix (such as Betty Crocker Sweet Rewards)
- 2/3 cup water
- Cooking spray
- 1 (2.25-ounce) package sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry spread (such as Polaner All Fruit)
- 2 (1-pound) cans dark cherries in heavy syrup
- 4 cups chocolate low-fat ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir together brownie mix and water. Pour batter into a 13 x 9-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Toast almonds on rack below brownies during last 5 minutes of baking. Cool brownies and almonds completely on a wire rack.
- Place raspberry spread in a bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Drain cherries, reserving 2 tablespoons juice; set juice aside. Rinse cherries; drain well. Add cherries to raspberry spread, stirring to coat.
- Spread ice cream over brownies; spoon cherry mixture over ice cream.
- Combine reserved cherry juice and coffee granules, stirring until coffee dissolves. Fold in whipped topping; spread over cherry mixture. Sprinkle with almonds. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts