- 1 (20.5-ounce) package low-fat brownie mix (such as Betty Crocker Sweet Rewards)
- 2/3 cup water
- Cooking spray
- 1 (2.25-ounce) package sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry spread (such as Polaner All Fruit)
- 2 (1-pound) cans dark cherries in heavy syrup
- 4 cups chocolate low-fat ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- calories 226
- fat 3 g
- satfat 0.4 g
- protein 3.6 g
- carbohydrate 44.8 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 110 mg
- caloriesfromfat 12 %
- fiber 1.3 g
- calcium 34 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Stir together brownie mix and water. Pour batter into a 13 x 9-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Toast almonds on rack below brownies during last 5 minutes of baking. Cool brownies and almonds completely on a wire rack.
Place raspberry spread in a bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Drain cherries, reserving 2 tablespoons juice; set juice aside. Rinse cherries; drain well. Add cherries to raspberry spread, stirring to coat.
Spread ice cream over brownies; spoon cherry mixture over ice cream.
Combine reserved cherry juice and coffee granules, stirring until coffee dissolves. Fold in whipped topping; spread over cherry mixture. Sprinkle with almonds. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours.