Frozen Chocolate-Caramel Cheesecakes
If you've been dreaming of a light and fluffy dessert, these billowy cheesecake pies with a caramel-toffee crunch will have you floating on cloud nine.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (10-ounce) package almond toffee bits
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 (6-ounce) ready-made graham cracker crusts
- 1 (12.25-ounce) jar caramel topping
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add milk, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and toffee bits; fold in whipped topping.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pecans; cook 5 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups cream cheese mixture into each crust. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons caramel topping over each pie; sprinkle each pie with about 2 tablespoons toasted pecans. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture evenly over pecans. Drizzle remaining caramel topping over each pie; sprinkle with remaining toasted pecans. Cover and freeze 8 hours.
- Tip: You can substitute a chocolate graham cracker crust for the regular graham cracker crust.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This