- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 gallon vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 quart chocolate nonfat frozen yogurt, softened
- 12 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Garnishes: fresh strawberries, chocolate curls
- calories 258
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fat 4.8 g
- satfat 1 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- sodium 205 mg
- carbohydrate 46.2 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- protein 6.9 g
How to Make It
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add brown sugar, stirring with a wire whisk. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Add egg substitute and buttermilk, stirring well.
Combine flour, cocoa, and salt; add to buttermilk mixture, stirring until blended. Stir in vanilla. Pour into a 9-inch springform pan lightly coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Spread half of vanilla yogurt over brownie; spread chocolate yogurt over vanilla yogurt, and top with remaining vanilla yogurt. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Serve with chocolate syrup; garnish, if desired.