Frozen Chocolate Bombe
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 231
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Fat: 0.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 54.8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 171mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (14-ounce) package fat-free chocolate brownies
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons raspberry fruit spread
- 3 cups softened chocolate fat-free ice cream
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat chocolate frosting
- Chill 1 (14-ounce) packaged brownie for 30 minutes. Cut brownie into pieces; pat pieces into a freezer-proof 1 1/2-quart bowl lined with plastic wrap, forming a brownie bowl.
- Stir 2 tablespoons fruit spread into 3 cups softened ice cream. Spoon into prepared brownie crust; cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Melt 1/3 cup frosting in microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until thin. Invert ice cream bombe onto a platter; coat with melted frosting. To serve, cut into 12 wedges. Spoon 2 tablespoons melted fruit spread onto each plate; top each serving with a wedge.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note