frozen cheesecake squares
Community Recipe from
- 20 whole(s) oreo cookies finely crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 package(s) (8 oz. each) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 tub(s) (8 oz.) cool whip whipped topping thawed, divided
- 2 bar(s) Baker's semi-sweet chocolate
- LINE 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add 2 cups Cool Whip; beat on low speed until blended. Spread over crust. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- MICROWAVE remaining Cool Whip and chocolate in microwavable bowl on high 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool slightly. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan. Drizzle with chocolate mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
frozen cheesecake squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes