Frozen Caramel Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 pkg. slivered almonds (small)
- 1 can flaked coconut or 7oz bag flaked coconut
- 1 - 8oz cream cheese
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 medium Cool Whip
- 1 jar caramel/butterscotch ice cream topping
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add almonds (first) to melted butter, then coconut, allowing them to become golden brown. Remove from stovetop burner.
- Mix softened cream cheese, condensed milk and cool whip.
- Layer in pie shell:
- 1/2 of cream cheese mixture, 1/2 of almonds/coconut/butter; then repeat. Drizzle caramel/butterscotch topping over pies. Keep in freezer 2 to 3 weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Caramel Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries