Frozen Cappuccino Brownie Dessert
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 272
- Calories from fat: 3%
- Fat: 0.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 5.9g
- Carbohydrate: 57.1g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 209mg
- Calcium: 141mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 (13.7-ounce) package fat-free brownie mix (such as No Pudge!)
- 1 (6-ounce) carton French vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free chocolate sundae syrup
- 2 cups cappuccino-chocolate chunk low-fat ice cream (such as Healthy Choice), softened
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9 chocolate-covered espresso beans (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3. Prepare brownies according to package directions using yogurt. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 32 to 36 minutes or until done. Cool in pan 15 minutes on a wire rack.
- 4. Using a wooden pick, poke holes in top of brownies. Drizzle syrup over brownies. Cool completely.
- 5. Spread ice cream over brownies. Freeze at least 1 hour or until firm. Spread whipped topping over ice cream. Return to freezer for 15 minutes or until set. If desired, garnish with chocolate-covered espresso beans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts