Excellent! Easy to make, and the results are great. My husband thought it was store bought. Only change I made was to sub honey for the light corn syrup.
Frozen Butterfinger Pie
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 6.1g
- Carbohydrate: 36.6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 221mg
- Calcium: 104mg
- 40 chocolate graham crackers (10 full cookie sheets)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups vanilla fat-free frozen yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light-colored corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 (2.1-ounce) chocolate-covered crispy peanut-buttery candy bar (such as Butterfinger), chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place graham crackers in a food processor; pulse until crumbly. Add butter and egg white; pulse until moist. Press crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes; cool on a wire rack 15 minutes. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Remove yogurt from freezer, and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to soften. Spoon half of yogurt into prepared crust.
- Combine the corn syrup, peanut butter, and milk in a small bowl, stirring until smooth. Drizzle half of the peanut butter mixture over the yogurt in crust. Sprinkle with half of chopped candy bar. Repeat the procedure with remaining yogurt, peanut butter mixture, and candy bar. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Butterfinger Pie Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts