Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Pops
Recipe from Ocean Spray.
Freeze: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Ocean SprayÂ® Blueberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 cup(s) fresh blueberries, cleaned and rinsed
- 1 6-ounce container(s) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 8 wooden craft sticks
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Cover; blend on high speed 15 to 20 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into 8 frozen pop molds (2.5 ounces to 3 ounces each). Cover, insert craft sticks, and freeze for 2 hours or until completely firm.
- To serve, dip outsides of molds into warm water to loosen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note