Frozen Blueberry Margaritas
Sweet variation on a standard margarita.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) tequila
- 1/4 cup(s) agave syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) tripple sec
- 2 cup(s) ice
- Prepare glasses by wiping the edge with a lemon or lime wedge, then dipping in course-grain sugar.
- Put everything but the ice in the blender and blend until smooth. Then toss in the ice and blend until it pulverizes. Don't over-blend during either step. Pour and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martynickel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Blueberry Margaritas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic