Best drink ever!
Frozen Blueberry Margaritas
Dip glass rims in coarse-grained salt instead of sugar, if you prefer. Julie recommends straining the mixture before serving.
Yield: Makes about 5 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
- Fresh orange juice or lime juice (optional)
- Blue or purple decorator sugar crystals (optional)
- 3 cups ice
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- Dip rims of margarita glasses in orange juice, and dip in sugar crystals to coat, if desired.
- Process ice and next 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Serve in prepared glasses.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages