Frozen Banana Pops
Yield: 8 Pops
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container vanilla yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- BLEND sweetened condensed milk and remaining ingredients in blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- SPOON banana mixture into 8 (5-ounce) paper cups. Freeze 30 minutes. Insert wooden craft stick into the center of each cup; freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Banana Pops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet
More Recipes for Ice Cream/Sherbet