This sounds quick and easy but it is not custard - it's a frozen banana smoothie.
Frozen Banana 'Custard' with Warm Chocolate Sauce
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 276
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 52g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 13mg
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into small pieces, frozen
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Combine chocolate chips and 3 Tbsp. water in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high until just melted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- 2. Place bananas in a food processor and pulse until broken down. Add milk and vanilla and process until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl once or twice as necessary.
- 3. Scoop banana puree into dishes and top with warm chocolate sauce. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Banana 'Custard' with Warm Chocolate Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts