- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- Gingersnap Crumb Crust
- Garnishes: whipped cream, gingersnaps
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Fold in ice cream.
Spoon mixture into Gingersnap Crumb Crust; cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes, and garnish, if desired.