- 40 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding*
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups orange sherbet, softened
How to Make It
LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
ADD milk to dry pudding mixes in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spoon evenly over crust. Refrigerate 10 min. Add remaining whipped topping to sherbet; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon over pudding layer; cover.
FREEZE at least 3 hours. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares to serve. Store leftovers in freezer.
Total fat: 6 g
Saturated fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 180 mg
Carbohydrate: 21 g
Dietary fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 16 g
Protein: 1 g
Vitamin A: 2% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 4% DV
Iron: 0% DV
* For best texture, do not prepare recipe with JELL-O Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding.