Frosty No-Bake Granola Bars
Community Recipe from
- 2 large, overripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup(s) oats
- 1/2 cup(s) grape nuts
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried cranberries
- 2-4 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners, or use a silicone muffin pan for easy removal. Mash the bananas. Add wet ingredients and cocoa powder and mix well. Add all other ingredients, mix well then press into prepared muffin tin. Freeze at least 60 minutes before serving.
- Pumpkin can be substituted for bananas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frosty No-Bake Granola Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch