Frosty Fruited Yogurt
- 4 1/4 cups granola-type cereal, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (14 oz.) cans Eagle BrandÂ® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 1/3 cups frozen sliced fruit, thawed (strawberries, raspberries, peaches or blueberries)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Combine 3 cups granola and butter in large bowl; mix well. Firmly press mixture onto bottom of 11 x 7-inch pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and yogurt in medium bowl; mix until smooth. Add fruit, mix well.
- STIR in lemon juice. Pour mixture over prepared crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/4 cups granola. Cover; freeze overnight or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frosty Fruited Yogurt Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes