- 1/3 cup ground coffee (not instant)
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup 2 percent low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- Assemble drip coffee maker according to manufacturer's directions. Place coffee in the coffee filter or filter basket. Add water to coffee maker and brew. Combine brewed coffee, sugar, milk, and ground cinnamon in a large bowl; stir well. Let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Pour 2 tablespoons coffee mixture into each of 28 ice cube tray compartments; freeze until firm.
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add coffee ice cubes and bourbon. Process 4 minutes or until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl twice. Serve immediately. CALORIES: 94
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This