- 7 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 25 vanilla-flavored candy coating drops, melted
- Paste food coloring
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl; stir well. Gradually add melted vanilla-flavored drops, stirring slowly to avoid air bubbles. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until thin enough to spread; stir well. Divide frosting equally among four shallow bowls. Tint frosting to desired colors, using paste food coloring.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note