Frosted Peanut Butter Brownies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16 oz package powdered sugar
- 1 18 oz jar chunky peanut butter
- 1.5 cup(s) butter/margarine, divided
- 1/3 cup(s) cocoa
- 1/4 cup(s) cocoa
- 1.5 cup(s) flour
- 4 large eggs
- 10 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Cook 1 cup butter and cocoa in saucepan over low heat until butter melts, stirring often. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt. Add chocolate mixture and beat at medium speed. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Spread into greased 15x10 jellyroll pan. Bake at 350 for 20 min.
- Remove lid from peanut butter jar and microwave at medium for 2 min, stirring once. Spread over warm brownies. Chill 30 min.
- Cook remaining 1/2 cup butter, milk, and marshmallows in saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, til marshmallows melt. Remove from heat and whisk in cocoa. Gradually stir in powdered sugar. Spread over peanut butter and chill 20 min. Cut into squares.
- Yields 6 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frosted Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts