Front Page News' Coleslaw from the AJC
Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) white cabbage, abt. 1 1/4 lbs. finely shredded
- 1 cup(s) finely shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper cut into julienne strips
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro stems removed, leaves chopped
- 2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) malt vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- chopped fresh parsley & tomato for garnish
- In a large bowl, toss together cabbage, carrots, red pepper and cilantro. In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, malt vinegar. Whisk together to combine, then pour over cabbage mixture. Taste for seasonings & serve immediately, garnished with parsley & tomato, or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Front Page News' Coleslaw from the AJC Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables