This was so delicious! Had to cook it in two batches since it wouldn't all fit in my stockpot! All of the ingredients were pretty expensive, but there were a lot of leftovers so it was worth it.
Frogmore stew, otherwise known as a Low Country boil, is a simple and easy one-pot seafood dinner. Serve with cocktail sauce and plenty of napkins!
More From Southern Living
- 5 quarts water
- 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning
- 4 pounds small red potatoes
- 2 pounds kielbasa or hot smoked link sausage, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 ears fresh corn, halved
- 4 pounds unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- Old Bay seasoning
- Cocktail sauce
- Bring 5 quarts water and 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning to a rolling boil in a large covered stockpot.
- Add potatoes; return to a boil, and cook, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Add sausage and corn, and return to a boil. Cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add shrimp to stockpot; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain. Serve with Old Bay seasoning and cocktail sauce.
For testing purposes only, we used Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note