Frog Eye Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Acini De Pepe Macaroni
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1.5 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 2 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 4 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 3 can(s) mandarin oranges drained
- 1 can(s) lg can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 can(s) lg can pineapple tidbits drained
- 3 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup(s) coconut
- 12 ounce(s) Cool Whip
- Cook 1 pkg Acini De Pepe pasta in 3 quarts water with 1T salt and 1 T. oil for 12 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2T. flour
- 1 t. salt
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 beaten eggs
- Cook until thick, then add 4 t. lemon juice. Mix sauce with pasta and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Add following drained fruit:
- 3 cans mandarin oranges
- 1 lg can crushed pineapple
- 1 lg can pineapple tidbits
- Add 2-3 cups miniature marshmallows, 3/4 cup coconut, and 12 oz Cool Whip.
- Chill for several hours.
- Keeps well for several days. Serves 30, or...use 1/3 recipe and small Cool Whip for 10 people.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EWedge02 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes