Frizzled Eggs over Garlic Steak and Mushroom Hash (Diabetic Living Low Carb Cooking)
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) frozne dice hash brown potatoes with onion and peppers
- 1- 8 ounce(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- 4 - 3 ounce(s) thin breakfast steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 clove(s) garlic thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1. In a large skillet heat 1 T. oil over medium high heat. Add potatoes and mushrooms;cook , covered for 10 minutes, stirring often. Remove from skillet cover and keep warm.
- 2. Sprinkle steaks with half the salt and half the pepper. Heat remaining 1T. oil in skillet. Add steaks and garlic, cook 3-4 minutes for med-rare,turning once halfway through cooking time. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- 3. Break eggs into hot skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low cook eggs 3 to 4 minutes or until white are completely set and yolks start to thicken. Arrange potatoes, steaks and eggs on 4 plates.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frizzled Eggs over Garlic Steak and Mushroom Hash (Diabetic Living Low Carb Cooking) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes