Friulian Soup (Paparot)
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 pound(s) spinach chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 quart(s) brown chicken stock
- 2/3 cup(s) corn meal
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- In a large soup pot, heat the olive oil over high heat. Add the garlic and cook over medium-high heat until the garlic is browned and softened, about 5 minutes. Add the spinach, cook for 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper, and then add the schicken stock. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal and the flour and whisk in a ladle of the chicken stock. Stir the mixture back into the soup pot and cook for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marty1007 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Friulian Soup (Paparot) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes