1. Peel shrimp; devein, if desired. Sprinkle with 1 tsp. Creole seasoning.
2. Pat peppers dry with paper towels.
3. Whisk together tempura batter mix, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 2 tsp. Creole seasoning in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, pour oil to depth of 3 inches into a Dutch oven; heat over medium-high heat to 350°.
5. Dip shrimp and peppers into batter. Shake off excess. Fry, in batches, 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Drain on a wire rack over paper towels.
6. Spoon Cajun Coleslaw onto rolls. Layer with tomato slices, shrimp, and peppers.