Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh chorizo (removed from casting)
- 3 green onions (sliced)(white and pale-green parts only)
- 4 eggs (large)
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro leaves (chopped)(fresh)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) mexican crema or sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded oaxaca or mozzarella cheese
- 1)Preheat oven to 425`f.2)Heat oil over medium heat in 8-inch nonstick oven-proof saute pan.3)Add chorizo and cook until it falls apart,about 6 minutes.4)Drain fat.5)Add green onions and cook until soft,about 3 minutes.6)In medium bowl,beat eggs with water.7)Add cilantro and season with salt and pepper to taste.8)Add egg mixture to pan.9)Cook about 8 minutes,lifting edges with spatula to allow any uncooked egg to flow to bottom.10)Transfer pan to oven and bake until puffed and golden,8 to 10 minutes.11)Serve warm or at room temperature.12)Serve with mexican crema on top,sprinkled with cheese
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note