Frittata with Broccoli, Potato, and Leeks
For your toddler: Cut a small wedge into bite-sized pieces.
Serve it on a rimmed plate.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 185
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 13.2g
- Carbohydrate: 15.8g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 137mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 423mg
- Calcium: 153mg
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups thinly sliced leek (about 2 large)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup chopped cooked peeled red potato
- 2/3 cup (2.7 ounces) shredded fontina cheese, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leek; sauté 6 minutes.
- 3. Press broccoli between several layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture. Combine milk and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Add leek mixture, broccoli, potato, and 1/3 cup cheese. Pour into a 9 1/2-inch-deep dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until center is set.
- 4. Preheat broiler.
- 5. Place frittata on center rack of oven; broil 4 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frittata with Broccoli, Potato, and Leeks Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This