Fritos Banditos Chili Pie
Are you thinking what I am thinking? Mmmm mmmm GOOD! Jerrel
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-8.5 oz. box(es) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1-15 oz. can(s) Hormel Chili With Beans
- 1-15 oz can(s) Whole Kernel Corn
- 1- 4.5 oz can(s) Diced Green Chiles
- 1 Diced Onion
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup(s) Fritos Corn Chips
- 1-5 oz can(s) Homogenized Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Optional - Sugar
- 1/2 Optional - Crushed Red Pepper
- Take and mix your Chili with your corn, diced green chiles, onion, and crushed red pepper into a 9 X 9 X 2,1/2 inch pan. Take a spoon and even it all out, on all sides. Then add your corn chips. Even them all out on top.
- Then make your Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix with one egg, teaspoon sugar (Optional), and your 1/3 cup of milk. Mix it up, and pore over the top. Make it as even as you can when your poring it.
- Slide it into your preheated oven at 400 F and cook. It may take a little time to cook all the way throw. Test it with a toothpick in the center. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note