Fritos Banditos Chili Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1-8.5 oz. box(es) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1-15 oz. can(s) Hormel Chili With Beans
- 1-15 oz can(s) Whole Kernel Corn
- 1- 4.5 oz can(s) Diced Green Chiles
- 1 Diced Onion
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup(s) Fritos Corn Chips
- 1-5 oz can(s) Homogenized Evaporated Milk or 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Optional - Sugar
- 1/2 Optional - Crushed Red Pepper
- Take and mix your Chili with your corn, diced green chiles, onion, and crushed red pepper into a 9 X 9 X 2,1/2 inch pan. Take a spoon and even it all out, on all sides. Then add your corn chips. Even them all out on top.
- Then make your Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix with one egg, teaspoon sugar (Optional), and then add your Homogenized Evaporated Milk or 1/3 cup of milk. Mix it up, and pore over the top. Make it as even as you can when your poring it.
- Slide it into your preheated oven at 400 F and cook. It may take a little time to cook all the way throw. Test it with a toothpick in the center. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes