- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and fresh-ground pepper
- 1 head radicchio (5 oz.), rinsed, cored, leaves separated
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound frisée, sprigs separated, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- calories 57
- caloriesfromfat 73 %
- protein 0.8 g
- fat 4.6 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- carbohydrate 2.8 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- sodium 113 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
In a small bowl, mix mustard, lemon juice, shallots, salt, and pepper. Let stand at least 10 minutes.
Line a large, shallow serving bowl with the radicchio leaves.
Whisk oil into mustard mixture. In a bowl, pour dressing over frisée; mix gently, then mound on radicchio. Sprinkle with parsley.