Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) cargamonto or red cranberry beans picked over and rinsed
- olive oil
- 1 green plantain
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot grated
- salt to taste
- cumin to taste
- Soak the beans in water for approximately 12 hours, or until they’re soft.
- Cook beans and when nearly done add plantain, onions, carrot, and salt.
- Uncover pot and bring to a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings, and drizzle with olive oil. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note