Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) cargamonto or red cranberry beans picked over and rinsed
- olive oil
- 1 green plantain
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot grated
- salt to taste
- cumin to taste
- Soak the beans in water for approximately 12 hours, or until they’re soft.
- Cook beans and when nearly done add plantain, onions, carrot, and salt.
- Uncover pot and bring to a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings, and drizzle with olive oil. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes