- 1 bag SNICKERS® Brand Minis for Valentine’s Day
- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Valentine's Day
- 1 bag DOVE® Brand Rich Dark Chocolate Hearts
- 1 18.25-oz. box Devil's food cake mix
- 1 16-oz. can vanilla frosting
- 1 16-oz. can chocolate frosting
- 2 12-cup cupcake pans
- 24 paper cupcake liners
- Resealable plastic bags or pastry bags
How to Make It
Prep time: 12 min.
Baking time: 15 min.
Decoration time: 30 min.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 3 (12 cup) mini cupcake pans with paper liners.
Roughly chop 2 cups SNICKERS® Brand Minis for Easter. Prepare cake mix according to package directions and fold chopped candy bars into the batter.
Divide batter evenly between prepared cupcake pans. Bake approximately 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven, transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.
Meanwhile, spoon 1/4 cup white frosting into resealable bag. Tint 1/4 cup vanilla frosting yellow and spoon into resealable bag. Tint remaining frosting green and use to cover cupcakes.
Decorate the cupcakes:
For the Butterflies: Arrange four M&M'S® Brand Peanut or Almond Chocolate Candies for Easter. Pipe white frosting body in center and use licorice for antennae.
Bees: Place 1 DOVE® Brand Smooth Milk Chocolate Egg in center for body with 4 M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Easter for wings. Pipe zigzag line with yellow frosting over DOVE® Brand Smooth Milk Chocolate Egg and use licorice for antennae.